We are passionate about discovering and understanding the connection between our behaviors and the environment.
Our mission is to make lasting changes by raising awareness and encouraging ways to integrate environment-friendly actions into everyday life to help build a greener future for our planet for us all.
Renewable energy generation sources emit little to no greenhouse gases or pollutants into the air. This means a smaller carbon footprint and an overall positive impact on the natural environment.
- Generating energy that produces no greenhouse gas emissions from fossil fuels and reduces air pollution
- Conserve natural resources
- Lower cost and save money long term
- Renewable resources won’t run out
- Creating economic development and jobs in manufacturing, installation, and more
Preserve Our Rainforests
Rainforests are often called the lungs of the planet for their role in absorbing carbon dioxide, a greenhouse gas, and producing oxygen, upon which all animals depend for survival. Rainforests also stabilize climate, house incredible amounts of plants and wildlife, and produce nourishing rainfall all around the planet.
- Help stabilize the world’s climate
- Provide a home to many plants and animals
- Maintain the water cycle
- Protect against flood, drought, and erosion
- Are a source for medicines and foods
Recycling is Important
- Reduces the amount of waste sent to landfills and incinerators
- Conserves natural resources such as timber, water and minerals
- Increases economic security by tapping a domestic source of materials
- Prevents pollution by reducing the need to collect new raw materials
- Saves energy
- Supports American manufacturing and conserves valuable resources
- Helps create jobs in the recycling and manufacturing industries in the United States
From Our Blog